beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Friday, February 27, 2009

This is how we do it!

Yes folks this is how we do homework in the Beaver house. I was busy with laundry etc. when I noticed I had not heard from 1, and 4. Yes names take to long to write. So I toodle on down the hall and see this. Reading homework done right.



Then on my trip back I saw this! Even better when two are relaxing. I snapped these without causing a disturbance.



Well in case you were wondering this is how it is done.



Have fun doing your work the old fashioned way. Hmmm I think I can fold laundry and soak my tootsies. Gotta go!



3 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Now that is just about the cutest thing I have EVER seen!

You must save this for the day that son gets married--- "Look how good his sister trained him!"

Joni said...

I love that God gave you Ashley so Alex could have moments like this. My boys NEED a sister!

Unknown said...

your post is still making me laugh, so cute!