beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hair we are!

So here is what I have been working on lately. The boutique I sell to asked me to start making these. I wish it was just start making them but I had to find the this and the that to making them. Online purchasing was included for what Redding does not hold.



They are very fun to make and turned out quite well for self figuring out.



My sweet daughter won't be wearing one anytime soon as she is quite independent and decisive about her fashion. I think being eight does that for you.




I do have some friends with wee little ones who might benefit. They fit from newborn on up. That is what is cool with the head band base.




Ha ha I repeated this one because blogging image uploads are a pain to figure out.





A little renuculose rose for fun!











These are hair clip holders. You post them on the wall and clip hair clips to them. They also have sections for headbands. Ashley will be getting one of these but I am sure she will pick the design from begging to end. I love her!
Black and Pink




Brown and Pink



And of course Blue and Brown.



So as you see the house is now calling me to clean it, because I have been a little busy.




Ta Ta for now..............Jennifer










3 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, I hope I have a baby girl someday so I can coat her with your pretty stuff!

Momofgirls said...

Yeah...thanks a lot, you are about 6 years too late for me! WAAAAAAAA!

idiot said...

I'd call you, but you never answer. I'd email, but I don't have your address.
Don't assume the drama you have chosen. You can make up any idea about me that you want to and we will still be friends.
I erased your name from my blog roll with many others. It's not a popularity contest like we are in Jr. high or something. It's a simple easy access for me to read blogs of those that care to keep there blogs UPDATED. How's that going for you? Haven't seen an update in awhile. Please to fill my comment section with mean postings assuming that I am some insensitive jerk. You too can pick up the phone and call me whenever you want. BTW congrats on your new job as Community Life Ministry Assistant at Neighborhood. That's exciting.
Hope you're having a better day today.
Miss you guys!