beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet frames

So I know you are supposed to do the step by step for how to's but this is just a finished project and my photography of the second set is truly lacking. I found these cheap frames at Target in their dollar section. They were either $1 or $2 for all three.. anyway. The middle boys I left black and put some cool paper that was antiquey in it. Then I found some neat script words about boys that were clear label stickers. They were fifteen for $2.99. I did a set of frames for all the kids but I only posted one for the boys and one for Ashley.

Ashley's I took apart and spray painted pink. We found some cool silver words in the $1 section of Michael's and put them on top of some cool paper we picked out. Yes she does participate greatly. My boys just think I am awesome and cool for coming up with such creative things. My daughter realizes I am very basic and she could do it herself.





Alex's frames ( not pictured because I am lazy) I spray painted chocolate brown. Ashley differentiates between brown and chocolate brown. So proud! Anyways we put sky blue paper in with cool same stickers. That's all. I will see ya later!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

maybe your craftyness will rub off on me.

Momofgirls said...

Do they still have the frames in the dollar section???? I am sooo there!!

I love the clip boards too!! You are one HOT crafty Mama!!