beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sweet Baby Jane

For those of you who don't know it I sell boutique girls items to Sweet Baby Jane in the Mt. Shasta Mall. She wanted to carry my pendant necklaces so I set about finding a way to display and sell them. This is what I came up with. The name of my company.



The jar in which the necklaces are. I put the necklaces in cute wedding tins I found at Target for 75% off..



The candy jar came to me as the necklaces are just a little sweet treat.



Of course it might bode well if I posted a couple pics of the necklaces but I am as organized as I am, which is not saying much.





You can see one of them through the glass. O.k. I will have to take pics and post. All right bye for now.....Jen



1 comment:

Anna said...

Jen that is an ADORABLE idea!!! I'll have to get one for Malea next time I'm in there. :)