beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

So I know that I am way behind on my blogging but that is my style. Nothing and then swamp you with blogs. We split Thanksgiving this year. My in-laws usually are back in VA this time of year but they came back early. It was so nice seeing everyone. Here is my niece Kylie and Ashley playing. The other cousin pictures were blurring due to the action content. After an early lunch we headed to our house were we met up with my family. Actually they all showed while the kids and I were down at the school playing with our neighbors. My husband was smoking the turkey so I was free to play. Our other fambors ( neighbors we love like family) the Parkers had her family up so we played wall ball. We were supposed to play football but the boys couldn't hang. ;)

Sean and his brother-in law bullying the kids in the wall ball line. Nathan figured since he was in the military he should lay down the rules. See the littlest kids, Ashley and Aislin taking them on.


Ryan was clarifying the rules to Jess because her father neglected that area of her child raising. Such a shame! Sean in the background being very mature and manly. Cause he's a manly man!



Alex and Nolan going for it! Sean and Nathan still talking smack. Good thing they are all grown up.




Finally the men having a ball. Sean and Nathan are intense! Their father-in-law was in the court to help make the correct calls. Apparently he still wanted to play football based on the ball in his hands. The rest of the day was very nice and mellow. My family came over and ate. We hung out and then it was our anniversary weekend. Starting with my parents taking the kids for the weekend that night(so sweet !). That will be next on the blog list.





1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like you all had a fun time!

It was good to see you the other night. Sorry I ignored you at first but I didn't know it was you and I had a mouth full of food! ;)