beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anniversary Weekend

Darin and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. We crack up because we have really known each other for 20 years but married for 13. I can honestly say that man has made me so very happy and I praise God for our marriage and friendship. For our anniversary we stayed home and our children went away. It is a fun way to spend a weekend. Home where you have everything you need and in a town where you know where everything is. We sleep in, get coffee and spend Black Friday watching people and listening to crazy stories. We just enjoy each other. He is truly my best friend. I could spend hours and hours with him. Some of the things we have seen together are hilarious. Darin and I at Penny's . We ran into Jessica at the mall and Darin is cracking up that she took our picture.. later that night we went to Walmart and played Walmart bingo. Look it up! Its hilarious. We also played Spy. Where you seperate and one tries to sneak up on the other. Darin totally had me till I ditched him. We text the entire time saying if we can see one another while staying out of sight. I know random, but it is fun! We are both twelve years old at heart.
And of course the night out to dinner. Jennifer Bettes was decorating so we stopped by and she shot a picture for us. We love our extended family.

2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Boy are you two hotties!! No wonder those kids are soooo good lookin! What a sweet, beautiful, fun couple you are! Glad you had fun, and SMART to take pictures! Our blogs (and scrapbooks) are always full of our hubbies and kids..not enough of the moms and the parents!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed being one of the privileged ones to see you on your shopping experience at Target. You are always a blast to talk to. You are so fun! Happy Anniversary!! {{Hugs}}