beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I did fall off the face of the earth! Just kidding!




Well I think my problem with blogging is that I always have some much to say and no time to say it. Just ask my husband . I need to follow the examples of other great bloggers and keep it simple sometimes and expound when I need to. The kids are back in school much to my sadness. I really enjoy summer with them, they are so fun. We are back at full speed and I think that is what I dread and in some parts enjoy. I do not like homework! I am not a teacher and do not like to teach! I would have followed that avenue if it was my calling. Alas I find myself teaching during homework time. I would be much better at just doing the homework myself than helping someone do it their way. Very frustrating for me. I am good at homework.....if I do it. Not what the teachers want apparently. I also am coaching k-6 cross country. That my friends is fun! If I could coach this and that year round I would. To bad I am not all knowledged in sports. Running is pretty easy. Run far..... all the way to the end. Good job! See you can call me to train your kids. ( I really do more than that but that was funny!)
To close I will leave you a picture of my kids on day 1 of their 2008/2009 school sentence! Wherever the picture decides to land!

9 comments:

Emily Branca said...

AHH, your kids are too dang cute. Seriously!! I love my little Ashley. She is such a doll. You don't even know the joy I get when I see her! And your boys, phew, you will be beating the girls off with baseball bats soon (if not already!!) Well, I'm glad that you didn't fall off the face of the earth. I don't get to see you nearly as often now that I'm out of Red Robin :( Hope the kids are doing well with the new school year. Love you guys!

Bethany Joy Hardy said...

Hey, That is what I was going to say!
Your kids are so cute and I love seeing all the kids in their back-to-school pictures. They are growing up so fast!

Erica said...

See I am not the only one who reads your blog. You should blog more cause your kids are so dang cute. How fun that you are couching cross country. I bet you are good at it.

Kristen said...

I can't wait to get to post my kid going back to school pictures! Jen I am glad you are back! (to posting that is)

Anna said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! It' makes me feel so OLD!!! I'm glad that you got a chance to blog, I don't think it matters how often you blog, no body is judging you. :) We all just like it when you do post a new one because then we get to see what's up! :)

kristyn miller said...

i literally laughed out loud when you said "Run far..... all the way to the end". i can hear your voice in it. i am still laughing and randy is looking at me like i'm nuts... thanks for the comic relief! love ya.

nathan said...

hurry up and blog again ... I'm out of the Beaver loop ... 4 kids? ... what the heck? ... please talk Erica out of it ...

Jessica said...

I love your blog! I love blogging!

The Hendriks Three said...

miss you!!! i will be in town wednesday. hope i get to see you!