beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well I am new at this blogging thing so hold tight..... or something like that. Isn't it mandatory that you preface your first blog with words something to that effect. Oh another thing as I am usually a good speller typing makes me see all words that are normally spelled as funky! Oh well I am up way past when I told myself I would be in bed but oh well. Everyone is asleep and I am rocking out to my new favorite xm station, the Message. It's funny because I have had this xm Delphi for going on four years and I still am finding new great stations. The fact I have a Delphi is a funny situation anyway. My husband has a funny way of finding new, cool things he is sure I would want when in reality I have never heard of the "cool " item. The Delphi was one of them. Valentines Day 2004 this radio type thing shows up as my gift. "What the heck am I supposed to do with this!" I just wanted a mp3 player not some stupid broadcasting satellite thing a majiggy! Well four years later and I am still finding cool things I like about it. Kudos to the man who knows what I'll want four years later. He is a good man. He just took our sweet seven year old daughter Ashley to their first father/ daughter dance at boulder creek. They closed the place down! He sure does things for her he would roll his eyes at me for. When we were dating he would tell me to find someone to dance with, he would just sit and wait. That is how much he did not like dancing. Well tonight they stayed late and learned the waltz together. She loved every minute of it. This is a man who truly values every minute with his daughter. I was at home with four boys enjoying a gorgeous night just hanging. Alex had a baseball buddy spend the night so we ate hot dogs ( crap), chips (crap) and soda ( even more crap). Not a nutritious evening. We closed down the evening with a s'more roast when dad and Ashley got home. The fire I started was a rager but it settled down eventually. I need to knock it off because we have insane day tomorrow. Little League opening day ( lasts forever), soccer game, softball practice, baseball game, another baseball game at the same time and the mother/ son dance. Fun days being the beaver six :)

No comments: