beavers by the river

beavers  by the river
giggling goofballs

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sabbatical

Yeah so most people take a sabbatical from things with a time of return in mind. Ummm I guess this is my time of returning. Blogs are a little like pushing a car that is out of gas, once you get it going the momentum helps encourage you along but if you stop then it is like starting from a stand still. Here is my stand still and leading off again. Its not like I ran out of things to say. Heaven help us the earth would stand still! I sometimes feel like I have to much to say and I should be doing alot more listening. So here is to listening and speaking and learning to balance that with consistincy. Hey Inger, if you are still paying attention, I am back!

1 comment:

Momofgirls said...

Yahoo JB is back!!! Let's have breakfast one day soon!!!